Wednesday, August 20, 2014

An introduction

I thought I would start off by saying I am a huge Springsteen fan., With much umming and ahhing I compiled a top 100 of my favourite tracks, and over the coming days (weeks?), I will be previewing those. There will no doubt be plenty of debate! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

It has been no easy task. It probably still isn't how I would like it, and I'm sure as you all know, it changes on a daily basis. Sometimes though, you have to put your foot down and accept things might just sit well for that moment, even if it is only temporary. Then you look back, smile and be proud of your work.

I hope you enjoy the ride.

This train....

2 comments:

  1. Top 100 ! What do they call it ? .... BHAG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Hairy_Audacious_Goal

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A labour of love, but definitely worth it.

      Delete